Trent Valley Consulting is a continuation and enhancement of a long established successful firm. Alan G. Appleby Consulting Services began operation in the spring of 1993. Alan has broad experience in both government and the consulting field.
We can also call on a wide range of associates who can augment ourbase to include almost any aspect of environment and resources management. This short overview will provide a brief introduction to the firm and its services. If you would like to find out more about us with respect to your specific needs for consulting services, please contact us at the addresses on this web site.
...OUR VALUES AND PRINCIPLES
We believe that there are ways to explore, discover and develop in this world without destroying humanity or the environment. We hope the work we do will continue to contribute to that ideal.
...OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
The abilities of the company can best be referenced by referral to the work we have successfully completed. Our direct experience is in the following major areas:
- Park policy, master planning, system planning, and interpretive program planning.
- Land use policy, administration, planning and development, and negotiation.
- Natural resources management, integrated policy, planning and program development.
- Forestry, fisheries and wildlife sustainable policy and program development.
- Natural resource allocation and rights negotiations, and strategic business planning.
- Co-Management and resource management agreement negotiation development.
- Community and user group consultation, mediation and liaison programs.
If we can be of service to you in these or other areas, please contact us. Please take a look at our Sample Project Experience to see if we fit your needs.
Return to Home Page